Happy New Year!!!! You made it!!
It was touch and go for a minute there but you made it through to 2022 and now you’re energized and ready to go…….well most of you at least, there is still a little part of you that’s questioning things; that little nagging voice that you’d love if it would just shut the hell up but it won’t.
No worries hun, that nagging voice will always be there but the more you make those money moves the quieter it would be.
Speaking of money moves….I declare that this would be your first million dollar year!! I’m speaking it into existence for you, so you’d better go out and claim it. Here’s how to make sure you have the absolute best year possible
– Feed your mind: Listen, you don’t know everything and there are things you don’t even know you don’t know so pick up a book hun and start reading. A chapter a day keeps those negative thoughts away. If ‘old school’ reading isn’t your jam, then try audio books, whatever it takes to soak in that knowledge and expand your view on things. Click this link to get my best book recommendations to help you get started.
– Listen to people who have gone through what you are struggling with and have had real results. Too many of us are seeking advice from people who are on the same boat as us. Classic case of the blind leading the blind. Let me add in here, family is no help either….they may want to help but they just don’t understand what we go through on a daily basis. Ask advice from people who are where you want to be and find out how they did it, then simply do it! If you’re craving to know more about how to get featured and how to use press to your advantage, click here to ask me literally anything.
– Invest in a legit coach/consultant in the field you need who can guide you. There is no reason to think you have to do it alone. Someone who can advise you, stretch you to your limit and push you forward in the right direction. Consider having an accountability partner as well to help keep you on track. Need a bit of one on one help? Then my VIP day might be just what you need. Find out more about it here.
– Finally stop hiding. Get visible, not just on social media but look for places to get featured and interviewed, attend networking events and introduce yourself to more of the right people. You never know you might meet and who may be able to connect you with the right people for your business. If you can’t find the time to do it all, maybe consider having your very own publicist. Click here for details on how we can make that happen.
– Get moving. You may fall, have your feelings hurt and your ego bruised but as my mentor says “Sitting on the sidelines isn’t where the winners play. The only way to win is to get on the field…and play.” To learn and grow you must experience something you have never experienced before. For more motivation and a step by step process to help you get out there, check out this blog I did on how small changes can make a huge difference
Ask questions and stop being a victim to what you don’t know. We live in a world where everything is at your fingertips, put it out there as to what you are looking for or even Google it, you will definitely find it
I know you’re primed and ready for your first seven figure year. So #letsgo out there and get it done!!!!